Welcome message

 

                                                                                (Us et al., 2022)


                                      Welcome to my blog!

My name is Jasim and I am from Uzbekistan. Currently, I am a student at DMUIC which is located in the UK.

I interested in Computer Science since my childhood, I always wondered how all programs are created and how they are working. I have a huge interest in video games and also Cyber Security. That is why I choose DMU which is famous in Computer Science. 

                            THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO MY BLOG!



Reference list:

Us, C., Greet, S., Times, S., New?, A., Parking, D., Care, C., School, S., Us, A., Chapel, B., Facilities, R., Leadership, C., Ministry, C., News, C., School, K., Care, C., Sanctuaries, S., Blast, S., School, V., Ministry, Y., Education, A., Preschool, W., Outreach, M., 2022, W., Compassion, C., Choirs, C., Online, W., Collaboration, W., Gathering, N., Pledge!, M., Pledging, Q., Gifting, P., Withdrawal, A., Form, P., Online, F., Events, N., Services, V., eNotices, S., Directory, M., McCoig, D., Thomas, A. and WORSHIP, W., 2022. WELCOME TO THE WEBSITE | First Presbyterian Church of Winchester. [online] First Presbyterian Church of Winchester | Serving Christ and Neighbor in Winchester and Beyond since 1800. Available at: <https://fpcwinc.org/welcome-to-the-website/> [Accessed 9 May 2022].

Comments